Thursday, March 3, 2022

I hope everybody missed yesterdays picks

Record

Day76 total
Wagers total 676
Units total +56.58
NOTE - always RISK ONE (1) unit - straight bets - $1 to win $0.91
WHY? I want to know how much I can lose. Winning at wagering is not about how much you win, it's about how much you DON'T lose
Books used for lines Bovada $1 min bet / BETUS $5 min bet
It's OK - nobody reads the above shit anyway
*******************************
Wednesday total units -3.58 OUCH
Thursday Plays
NBA ML
Boston -110 to win 0.91
Miami -140 0.71
NHL ML
Carolina -125 0.80
NY Islanders -110 0.91
Vegas -110 0.91
Colorado -400 0.25
NHL PL
Minnesota -1.5 +125
NY Islanders -1.5 +220
Vegas -1.5 +235
Colorado -1.5 -140 0.71
And THAT my friends is why I so systems - the whole world was all over Toronto - one guy had PL -3.5 (yea you read that right) while my GAS system said ummmm not so fast cowboy, Don't play that game - play these OTHER losers instead.
I did tweak the NHL a little but honestly - no NEW games are involved with the tweak (is that good or bad)
SIDE GAMBLING NOTE. I think when my ML system says NY Rangers will win BUT the price is too high AND the other system says play the Rangers PL and one book as +1.5 and teh other -1.5 - PLAY BOTH!!!

look at the NHL PL graph - if you are a chart watcher it's like I have resistance about the +32 unit mark

Also not a good day for favorite



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEW - off the schnid

. No charts at the moment  - new computer does not have a GOOD copy of Excel yet that can do charts, maybe later today. Gotta get Photohop a...