Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Give Back Monday I guess

Editorial comment

so I wake up and see some guy is blasting me and this system saying I’m doing it wrong and I will never win because I’m betting chalks.

TO ME it says HE can’t win betting chalks. It seems everybody says you can’t win betting favorites but then I ask – have they proven NOBODY can win? Or are they saying THEY can’t win, or, are they saying they HEARD you can’t win.
I want to see their actual numbers saying nobody can win. I like taking so called "truths" and seeing if there is actual or is it grapevine propaganda.
My goal with these systems was to find out the truth – Is it TRUE you cannot win? What are the ACTUAL facts.
What I have found is you can certainly win – but it’s a grind. You don’t win fast, you win slowly but with less fluctuation (if you RISK 1 unit). These systems could crash at any moment. That is why I continue even though I have a +9% ROI which is pretty dang good.
I stand down now – just hate people saying I can’t win when I have 660 wagers and 62 units up. NEXT year I will have dogs included as I totally understand you need both sides of the coin but I had to tip my toe in the water to see if my idea worked – so far so good.
Record
Day  74 
Wagers  666 OH OH 666
Units  +61.49
ROI total 9.23%
NOTE - always RISK ONE (1) unit - straight bets - $1 to win $0.91
WHY? I want to know how much I can lose. Winning at wagering is not about how much you win, it's about how much you DON'T lose
Books used for lines Bovada $1 min bet / BETUS $5 min bet
It's OK - nobody reads the above shit anyway
*******************************
Monday total units -1.43
Tuesday Plays
NBA ML
Boston -260 to win 0.34
NHL ML -so so slow
Minnesota EVEN
NHL PL
Edmonton -1.5 +155
Minnesota -1.5 +220
Boston -1.4 +140
The image with the green squares is my NBA system that tells me what is winning and what is losing and by how much- I have 3 of these NBA NHL ML and NHL PL and working on MLB with both dogs and chalks. NEXT year Dogs in the NBA and NHL - did not seem to work when I tried it earlier but I don't want to upset the chalk police



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEW - off the schnid

. No charts at the moment  - new computer does not have a GOOD copy of Excel yet that can do charts, maybe later today. Gotta get Photohop a...